Skip to main content

KOREDE BELLO GRADUATE FROM NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM


KOREDE BELLO GRADUATE FROM NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM


Young, and popular musician, korede Bello has just graduated from the Nigerian Institute of Journalism. The talented singer and proud graduate of journalism, said this on his Instagram page earlier.

I initially didn’t want to post this for many reasons but I was wrong on all counts. I’d be doing millions of young people and my peers a disservice by not boldly putting it out there that impossiblity is a myth; you can be Talented and Distinguished; Famous and Dignified; Celebrated and Educated ; that you can be a MEGA SUPER STAR with a MEGA SUPER VISION.
For this I am grateful to God.
The main reason I endured to the finish line was because I needed to push myself and also to be a light for a lot of young Nigerians who think you cannot be an established Artiste and still achieve academic excellence. I endured because #MyPeople needed a role model.
A few days before I got signed I was still looking for tuition fees, so I understand the experience that some of you go through. But just as HE came through for me , HE’ll come through for you.
No, it wasn’t easy but it was worth it. I was graced and I’m grateful.
And no, I didn’t buy my result but I paid for it through hardwork, commitment and sacrifice (time and music). You can too. I believe in you, I believe in us ?????? #DistinguishedNigerianYouths
#NigerianInstituteOfJournalism
#MassCommGraduate
#Godwin”
Congratulations to Korede Bello

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorrow as final year student kills himself at LAUTECH

Few days to his exam, Adesoji Adediran, a final year student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) took his life - Adediran was in the department of Urban and Regional Planning - He reportedly hung himself in the school hostel, on Sunday, March 19 A final year student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology in Ogbomosho, Oyo state, Adesoji Adediran, was found dangling from a rope on Sunday, March 19.

MIKE EZURUONYE STORMS UYO TODAY WITH ‘DIVORCE NOT ALLOWED’

  MIKE EZURUONYE STORMS UYO TODAY WITH  DIVORCE NOT ALLOWED

Nigerians roast T-Boss for not being able to recite the National Anthem

Nigerians roast T-Boss for not being able to recite the National Anthem